Monday, January 28, 2008

No Place Like Home

I'm scheduled to leave for home in a couple days. I probably won't be there for even two weeks before I head overseas again, but I will definitely enjoy that time with my family!

This travel and work overseas is interesting, but I miss my wife, kids, dog, and...my grill. The food here is awesome, but there is little variety. It is like eating in your favorite Chinese restaurant, breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day! It is good food, really good, but too much of a good thing is, ummmm, not so good. I want to grill some meat, I plan to do that when I get home.

The picture is the view from the plane on the way here. I hope to see that view on the way back, soon. Being away like this makes me love and appreciate my family much more.

No comments: