Saturday, March 29, 2008

Do You See What I See?


I tend to be too negative. I see the pitfalls, potential problems, future struggles, etc. in everything I look at. It is actually an asset when used to plan and execute projects and anything that requires long-term planning. But...when taken to far, or applied to life in general, its not so good. I need to see the good things that are right in front of me, and appreciate them more.

What do you see in the first photo above. A busy street with people and traffic and advertising and peddlers of cheap souveniers? That is what I typically see. Or do you see a cute little miracle of God? They are both right there in front of our eyes. Which do you think is best for me focus on?

I'm working on it. I'm starting to see things differently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Point well made Ray, but I see a Burger King that's open 24 hours! Half way around the world, a guy can still find good eatin'. It just doesn't get any better than that! ...Ok, just kidding. Your perspective is correct!