Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanks


We are in the fast-paced holiday season now. Once Halloween arrives it seems (to me) that time accelerates until we get to New Year's day. It is a great time of year, I wish it lasted longer. We just had our Thanksgiving celebration. We had my parents, my wife's parents, my nephew and his friend over to our house. We ate more than necessary. It was a nice time to spend together. I can't make a complete list of everything that I thank God for, but here are a few things that come to mind:
1. A wife to spend my life with
2. Two kids to experience life with
3. No major accidents or illnessess
4. Time to spend with my parents and in-laws
5. Plenty of good-paying work (even during tough economic times)
6. A growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ
7. Experiences and friends all around the world

I pray that I never forget to be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the Holiday season!

No comments: